View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #16914 (permalink)
Lead-Foot
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
So can a pistol gripped short babrrel shotgun if you don't know what you're doing.

Go with PSA. A year or so ago i'd have recommended Spikes Tactical since they're local to CFL, but their CS is **** and considering they have tactical in their name they completely lack tact when it comes to their professionalism in dealing with others. Josh knows what I'm talking about here.

Unfortunatly I won't be but we're planning to come down for a week at the beginning of Dec. It's pretty much dependent on us getting into a bigger vehicle though. We're working on it but the bank is playing games.
Are you making a run for the grand finale? Might be fun to play 12 hours of it on the first day with a pump. Just thinking out loud, have a lot of other things on my plate but that's a possibility.

Good luck at cup pat. Always a fun event but not worth the $ unless you know you'll be top 3. I still hate tournament paintball since the time we beat the naughty dogs in the finals and the head ref gave them the flag pull which kept us from 1st and put us in 3rd. Scottie flint happened to be the head ref and a huge naughty dogs supporter. **** paintball.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote