View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore
Join Date: Apr 2009

Where to find contoured grip panels?

Posted on a few different sites for help, but so far not getting info I need. I have a set of wood wraparound panels with thumbrest on my pumpmag. I love em, but switching looks and wanting something simliar, but in black polymer. These are the panels:

The panels are on a 45* frame, but made for a real firearm. There is a safety cutout on the right panel. I bought these from IIRC a guy in Canada and he couldnt remember where he got them. Anyone have a clue? I have tried googling "grip panel, 45 grip panel, 45 wraparound thumbrest" and some others. Tried looking through images and just can't find what I am looking for.

Any suggestions?
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote