[B]DSGs are in stock! raw is not available.
Pm me to order. Only two available. ALL PARTS ARE COMPLETE AND IN HOUSE, SHIPPING TURNAROUND IS ABOUT 10 BUSINESS DAYS
You can see what users have done to them with their own customizations here: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ollection.html
Here are the specs:
- .68 Cal
- Under barrel spring fed ~19+1 round magazine. The last 2 shots are ALWAYS rock and cock.
-NEW improved feed system that loads from under the breech! The inner tube no longer gets removed for loading. A much tighter marker to play with!
- 12 gram powered (approximately 25 shots per 12 gram).
- Lever action quick change integrated in the marker ( Sidekick style lever change w/ long lever)
- Spyder style valve retention for easy removal and maintenance. It will come out the front. Use a 1/4" rod to push it out
- Cocker barrel threading
- ATI 2 piece barrel/feed clamp.
- Internal velocity adjustment, remove the grip screw to access the velocity adjuster.
- Supports Mossberg 500 grip accessories and shoulder stocks. It comes standard with an ATI pistol grip ( the hogues are just too hard to get in volume)
- Dust black anodizing
- Add a quality 14" barrel with a sizing system and you are ready to play right out of the box.
- CCM SS25 valves
- CCI pierce pin
- Sequential (!!!!!!!!) serial numbers will be hand stamped.
- BARREL NOT INCLUDED
OK, now to the down and dirty, the price:
As shown, complete, standard design DSG: $785 CANADIAN
Shipping in Canada will be $35 CDN
Shipping to the US will be $45 CDN
Shipping to EU will be $115 CDN
Shipping to Canada or USA for a feed only will be $15 CDN
Shipping to Canada or USA for an EVA only will be $5 CDN
Shipping to an address other than the one supplied by Paypal incurs a $10 charge. It costs extra to ship manually at the post office!
This includes Canada post expedited parcel delivery service and insurance for full value.
If you choose to remove stock parts from your order, I take no responsibility whatsoever how your parts fit, function or look with the parts I have supplied. That being said, if you would like to save yourself some money you can order the marker without some of the off the shelf parts. I have also provided some optional parts that just aren’t cost effective for me to supply in the base price. A “-“ in front means you remove that price from the base price, a “+” means that you add that to the base price, or a combination of the two.
-$15 CDN No Grip. ATI/Hogue Mossberg 500 parts fit, no guarantee that units from other than ATI/Hogue will fit.
+65 CDN External velocity adjuster and key. Without this you need to remove the grip SCREW to adjust velocity. LIMITED NUMBERS!!!
The way it works
If you decide to order one ( or 5 if you want )
-fill in your order information in the link at the top of the post. Whatever you order on the form is what you will receive, so check your entries.
-Post in the thread that you have ordered so that I know to check the form.
-I will send you a paypal invoice for what you are ordering. You will get my name, address, the amount of the invoice, details of what you have ordered.
-pay the invoice.
-I will build up your DSG and ship it to you.
DSG Dissasembly: DSG :: Disassembly.mp4 video by duke737 - Photobucket
DSG Reassembly: DSG :: Reassembly.mp4 video by duke737 - Photobucket
New feed system operation: DSG :: MVI_7249.mp4 video by duke737 - Photobucket