View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #31 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
Could not disagree with you more there, especially if you want to do it on the cheap. You have essentially 3 valves types, one if you want to stay below 100 on it. You have about 3 body types if you don't want to run over 100. There isn't a lot to change out in terms of operating systems in a mag. There are really only a couple frame types that are bolt on, again, unless you want to spend a ton or mod the parts, which the OP again said he didn't want to do. They beauty of a mag IS it's simplicity. Most trained monkeys could build a mag with very little effort, and that's a positive in terms of design and function, not so much in terms of tinkering.

Mags do have a lot of options, but not many that are cheap and very little that are functionally different if you don't want to get into complexities of building a frame out, which is what the OP specifically mentioned. If you have any mechanical skill, a mag build should last about 30 minutes if you aren't going Pneu or EP on it. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who has built a pnuemag, Egomag, RT'ed mag, and shot one for about a decade. Again, fantastic engineering but not what the OP seemed to want in his postings.
I admit that I have been out of the cocker market for more than a decade.

How many valve types are available for a cocker... keeping it below $100... which are functionally different?

How many body types are available for a cocker, keeping it below $100, which are functionally different?

I understand that OP seemed to want a specific thing in his posting.

But perhaps OP should rethink things.
He posts videos of himself on Youtube never leaving the furthest back bunker.
Even when playing against rental noobs, he is immobilized.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote