Thread: Q-loader Help.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Harrie Bunyuon
Harrie Bunyuon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
It's called the clamp band and clamp nut.

You are probably better off contacting ancient innovations

Thank you sir!
Harrie Bunyuon is offline   Reply With Quote