Thread: Automag valves
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->
ta2maki's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California

Brass and Wood Fan
Retro valves are the same as the emag valves. The difference for each use lies in the length of the on-off pin. RT classic valves have the input hole the same as the hole for the thumb screw.

You can add rental valves to your list. They are classic valves that have 'field rental' stamped on the side of them and I've read that the power tube is narrowed down to limit velocity.
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote