View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
That's certainly understandable, though that leads me to wonder if the field is being managed/advertised properly...
Almost 3 years ago the owner died and his wife is still trying to make it.There is no advertisment/it's managed from a trailer in the staging area by someone who has never played or even stepped on the field.In the 12 years it has been open a core group of players has always stepped up to work on the field..Few people know the fields like I do or have made the effort to improve, up grade and promote it, all with a budget of ZERO.All the advice and help goes in one ear and out the other,like we are trying to swindle her out of something.
It's a great place to play!!Needs help in the buisness end.I can't see getting my 6 friends together and reserving a date paying 90 bucks and hoping for the best.I am getting on my feet again after surgery(achilles)I will not be out there till something new happens.
"We cherish, too, the poppy red That grows on fields where valor led; It seems to signal to the skies That blood of heroes never dies."
My feedback
casper is offline   Reply With Quote