View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Melvin's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hammond LA
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

find a crap barrel you can thread one of these into (unported barrel or cut off the ports)

I couldn't remember the part's actual name, so I googled "air muffler" they're used on alot of industrial things, but I remembered them from when I installed air bag systems on cars. It goes by pneumatic exhaust muffler.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote