View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbia, SC

That metal piece (cannot remember the correct name) is used to make a small space between the sear noid and roller cage. With that gap it gives the sear noid pin enough room to travel and hit the roller cage with enough force to move it. With that it will drop the sear and release the hammer
Dysturbed87 is offline   Reply With Quote