View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2009

Originally Posted by Steve_81 View Post
I wouldn't wait. I would just file the PP dispute. You shouldn't have to wait weeks to hear from someone you entered into a deal with.
While that is certainly true, sometimes life gets in the way. It would be a kind gesture to hold off pp dispute until last resort.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote