View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

This is a totally custom STP, more details to follow when the gun makes it's way to me.

The Empire tubes I won on flea-bay (new) for $54 shipped, smoke colored and hinged caps.

As for the dump pouch, I've been doing some reading and a lot of looking on-line, I have a 1949 Singer Sewing machine and an old pair of cammo overalls so what I'm going to do is, some of the features on different pouches I'm going to incorporate into the one I'm going to make.

I currently have a Proline Sterling with all polished internals, I'm not sure if they were called STP's back then or not but it's quite possibly the best gun I've ever owned which is the reason I took the plunge, Mike Taitt worked with me on what I wanted in my next marker. I also saw the marker your "modding" up and I can't wait to see pictures of it once it's done.

Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
Awesome man,

did you get a colored gun or stock black?

Where did you get 100 empire 10rds from, those ore the smoke color ones with those nise low profile speed caps?

I have used WTF dump pouch, there vary nice, but have resently moved onto a condor drop leg dump pouch also a nice way to go.

If your interested I could sell off the WTF dump pouch.

good luck with the new sterling, I loved my stp, I am now working on rebuilding an older sterling, have fun and catch you in the middle.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 10 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantoms for SC, a CCM SS-25, a PGP and a Sovereign 3.

turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote