View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Dec 2007

RM regulator cap

I pulled my old Rainmaker out of retirement and gutted the reg. I went to Lowe's to look for a cap to replace the stock cap (with the hole in it) but couldn't find one that fit. I've seen them on other Rainmakers and was wondering if anyone knew the thread pattern and size, and/or where I could get one. Thanks.

Stik is offline   Reply With Quote