View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap
glaman5266's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central WI

Cap? Do you mean the end cap that comes off the backblock?
If so, I don't *think* you'd be able to find something like that anywhere... Plus the back cap is what helps provide the extra valve volume for gas expansion.
I believe the instructions on the RMOG site suggest tapping the already-present hole and fitting an allen screw into it to seal it off.

RMOG's reg-gutting instructions.

Feedback: MCB, PbNation (older) (newer)
glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote