Thread: Automag Barrels
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
K_Obeastly's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clinton, MO

2 would be the RT/Emag barrel, could be called a crown point as well but the crown points I am thinking of were just a straight tube with the crown points milled out. They were before the RT valves and such.
I b da fat one

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote