View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
WoodsBaller57
GRATEFUL DEAD-ly

CCM Fan
Ss-25 & co2

TF,
I was just reading thru your SS-25 manual, (which I think is fantastic) looking for info about the possibility of setting up the SS-25 in a Stock Class configuation using 12 grams. I attend the Spring Pump Event in Central IL in April and they are pushing to have more games with Stick feed and 12 gram markers. I would like to do it but I would prefer to do it as simply as possible. I would like to play certain games stock and the rest open class with a hopper and HPA without too much time disassembling and reassembling.

In researching I saw that the SS-25 was initially intended to meet the Stock Class "niche". I also saw that people recommend running the CO2 thru the ASA into the reg and possibly adjusting the reg to a different setting. In one of your videos, I saw that you mentioned in passing, that the SS-25 can be fairly efficient on 12 grams.

What is your experience with CO2 with the SS-25? Are changes in spings necessary? Can it go unregulated? Or does it have to go thru the reg? Should I adjust the reg to compensate for the difference in pressure?

I have watched most of your tech videos and have learned a bunch. In fact a couple days ago. I pollished my hammer and guide rods. The cocking rod is in a matte finish, I assume to match the look of the marker. Is it benefitial to polish that too?

One thing that I noticed that might need correction in the SS-25 Manual, is under Xll Maintenance: it says that an "Autococker Valve Tool" is needed. It isn't needed because it has a "Spyder Valve" as I remember you saying in a video.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best Regards,

Mark
Woodsballer57
WoodsBaller57...Playin' Pump with my New CCM J2 - Prototype #04!

I Love My J2 >>>

I TRUELY DESPISE what "Photobucket' has done to the forums.
They are Financially GOUGING individuals who have used the service for years or Killing Pictures and in doing so, Ruining the continuity of the forum.

See My Feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...=Woodsballer57
WoodsBaller57 is offline   Reply With Quote