Hypothetical situation here. Let's say someone has an Enmey and an old Ion ("regular," non XE). Let's say said person was so surprised at how much they liked their Enmey that they would like to convert their Ion to mechanical and closed bolt. Let's say said person bought:
-1 X closed bolt ion kit
-1 X mechanical ion kit with 1 X 3 oring bolt
After that long intro, here are a few Q's.
1. The Enmey takes the Vibe/SP1/GoG bolt, correct? ie. this one https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...04af77d722.jpg
To my untrained eye, the "regular" Ion and Vibe bolt look slightly different. The bolts are the same. The bolt stops are different.
2. Does the Enmey with one of your bolts still have its anti-chop feature? I imagine yes, but I just wanted to double-check. Yup!
3. If one is doing an order already with you and wants to add an extra bolt to said order (ie. an extra bolt for an Extcy), is that possible? If yes, what's the additional cost? We try and limit the amount of bolts and extra stuff in the wild. We can sell you additional parts if you purchase the complete kit from us, so yes.
4. If one was to use one of the ANSGear frames (ie. this one ANS Ion 90 Trigger Frame Trigger - D Black
), would a special bracket be needed? If no, which bracket would work--the Ion or Vibe one? I really could not tell you for sure. The stock might work on that frame, but I personally would not purchase those frames.. bad tolerances and quality.
5. Somewhat unrelated, but are you guys still stocking the Mac 43 solenoids? I still have a few hundred mac 43's. That's separate from my business with Y0da. I saw you edit the post before, and for mac 33's, I have a tiny stash and those are not sold or given out unless I have a really good reason to..