View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
isiTrue

FSR Conversion Kit for markers!

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a First Strike Round conversion kit for a while, and I'm about to order an initial batch now that I've pretty much perfected it and have it patent-pending. I'd like to gauge interest so that I know how many to order. Price would depend upon quantity.

This kit is comprised primarily of a special adapter for FSR's, as well as a modified bolt. The first marker to have this kit will be the Autococker (or more specifically, the Sniper II). Phantoms will be next, and others will follow after that.

The adapter can be positioned for the right, center, or left side using orings, depending on your preference. The opening is intentionally larger so that even if you're wearing gloves, loading FSR's won't be cumbersome.

The bolt will have an oring groove at the tip, and you can decide whether you'd like to use it or not.

For those that wish to have the bolt locked in the forward and back positions, an optional custom detent/plunger will be available for purchase as well.

The adapter will be anodized aluminum for the first batch (dust black is the color I have in mind), and the bolt will be black Ertalyte PETP.

I've included pictures of the rough prototypes showing loading of a FSR in sequence. Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think!

Last edited by isiTrue; 06-26-2014 at 03:57 PM.
isiTrue is offline   Reply With Quote