View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Talfuchre
Red - Black

CCM Fan
Custom leather Wallets, card slips, and slim line card holders.

Diomedes Industries is proud to announce five new additions to my leather goods line today. I have designed, prototyped, created, and tested five new slim line minimalist wallet and card slip designs. I have loaded them all up to my Etsy page - or you can order them by PM'ing me.

All of these designs are made with high quality US produced 4 ounce leather in a myriad of colors and hand stitched in various colors with the highest quality braided thread I could find.

Diomedes Industries Card Slip:

Card Slip holds up to 4 cards (or so when broken in) and some bills.

40 shipped.

Diomedes Industries Double Card Slip:

This card slip is made from three layers of 4 ounce leather and can hold up to 8 cards or so as well as a few bills.

45 shipped

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Top Loader:

For the minimalist who doesn't want to carry a large wallet or amount of items but still likes the feel of a bi-fold wallet. Fits unnoticed in your front or back pocket and can hold up to 4 cards (when broken in) as well as bills. This design has one larger pouch to hold up to 4 cards and a smaller pouch to hold bills.

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Side Load:

This side load design has two equal sized pouches and can hold up to 8 cards and some bills. This is a bit easier to retrieve cards from when compared to the top loader.

65 shipped.

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Four by Four:

This is the top of the Slim Line wallets. It has four pouches designed to hold up to a dozen cards and some bills - this wallet can truly expand and contract with your needs.

90 shipped.

I charge 5 dollars for custom letter stamping and initials - but for MCB Customers I will do what you would like for free.

Please check me out on Facebook and Etsy and be sure to like both pages!

Thanks,

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote