I've made some modifications to my pistol build seen here
- I converted a duckbill ASA into a horizontal ASA with a CCI bucket changer and connected it to the rail with brass hardware.
- I converted a 12" .685 CP barrel to centerfeed.
- I replaced the steel braid hose with macroline and inserted trimmer line.
- Replaced the front feed plug since the original resulted in feed issues.
Best of all, it I'm no longer having the horrible efficiency issues I was having before. I can now get about 20 good shots per 12 gram. The only things I can see myself doing next would be to install CCM macro fittings to bring the line in tighter to the body and possibly replacing the bucket changer with a dropout changer (possibly a lever changer)