View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Slappadapink
MCB Member

first off diomedes you're a champ...well played and good job standing up. Your argument is sound and 300z and I often have this discussion.

Now as for the gear and the player being a douchebag. I agree that douchebags play all forms of paintball. But I can also tell you this; I play single shot most of the time because if you put an electro in my hands it's just too easy to accidentally over shoot someone. If you shoot someone and have more than one break on them you overshot them. Period. No argument. It takes one break to be eliminated. Saying stuff like "oh I just wanted to make sure there was a break" etc... is just wrong, ask him if it broke, don't just shoot him again.

Now this is a generalization but I have yet to play with a player playing with an electro who "just one balled" people. I hear that all the time and it's funny because I've never seen it. I've one balled people...it's all I can do...but the amount of times a dude has told me he was "one ballin" with me shooting his g6r/ego/response trigger a5 or whatever and I look at the 3-4 extra breaks on me makes me laugh with frustration. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. I've said it before and I'll say it again; people need to take ownership for the way they play and how it affects others myself included. I am competitive as f***. I'll compete over who can s*** the fastest, or biggest or smelliest, while doing a handstand. It's annoying and I try and work on it. Thanks to Mar and 300z and Stilgar and keys I'm getting better. Diomedes thread is a reminder to all of us to play respectfully for everyone. If this thread offends you then do what I have to do all the time and check yourself to make sure you're not that guy.

I'm not attacking anyone, I love you all and just want us to all be the best possible people we can be. One love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
Just fyi everyone the answer is stock class for all questions related to paintball and to solve all paintball related problems except carbon emissions because we gotta use those 12 grams.

Double FYI for paintball rules there should be no "offer" of surrender, its either mandatory surrender at X distance when guy is behind you or no surrender and you get shot in the booty. "offer" of surrender makes for some ridiculous and dangerous john woo tactics.
Feedback
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote