View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flash74
Started in '89

Planet Eclipse ETEK 5

Used ETEK 5 in stretch poison anodizing. This is a players gun with the usual marks and wear. Nothing is excessive. There is wear on the bolt and a few scratches in the breach. Other than that, the gun runs like new. I am the second owner so I have no idea of shot count. I would estimate 20K plus.

It is well broken in and has a smooth shot. Much smoother than my sons ETEK 5 which only has 5K shots. I couldn't talk my son into keeping this one, he wants to keep his black one. (I am sticking with my GTEK, I prefer spoolies) The anodizing is a little "wild" for my tastes, but it is a matte finish and the gray/green scheme actually works well in the woods. The flash makes it look much brighter than it is in person.

When I received the marker from the first owner the feedneck and barrel back were painted white. I removed the paint with lacquer thinner, but there is still a light haze, especially on the barrel back. Internally the barrel back is untouched and looks like new.

The case is a little beat up, an allen wrench is missing, the oil bottle is 2/3 full and the spare parts kit is complete.

SOLD

Sorry for the cell phone pics, they looked better on the little screen.

Last edited by Flash74; 12-09-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Flash74 is offline   Reply With Quote