View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
turbowagonman
Ole' Papa Pump

I'm a die hard Sterling fan....for open class but when it comes to playing stock class it's the Phantom hands down. Last year I bought a Sterling SC Deluxe to use primarily set up as Stock Class and it does wonderful with a couple of mods I think I was getting near 38 shots out of a Leland 12 gram where as with my Phantom I get 35 shots or so, from that stand point it is really negligible. When I play SC I try to go pistol style so the Phantom just felt more natural to me than the Stacked Tube design of the Sterling (in pistol form) but with a tank on the bottom of the grip frame the Sterling feels more natural for me. Yes there is a huge difference in the way the 2 different styles feel but I play with them set up in 2 different ways. With the Phantom I probably have a higher shot to elimination ratio because I'm playing all sneaky and stuff but if I have one of my Sterling's in my hand, I'm that guy who's at the front of the line taking people out but I waste more paint playing that style.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 8 Sterling Pumps, 4 Phantoms, 4 PGP's, a P68SC, 2 Trracres, a 2K+ Sniper, 2 Nelspot 007's, a Bushmaster and a Carter Buzzard

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote