View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
magmoormaster
Trilogy Apologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
I played at Xtreme this weekend and actually had a blast.

But you're right: the turf was disgusting. Made for easy sliding though.

I wanted to go up to Action Center last summer but didn't have time, though I have called and spoken with the owner and, as you said, they allow walk ons to join the private games. Maybe we can plan a trip this summer and get up there. Maybe Magmoormaster would be able to go?
No.

lol nah I'd be down, time permitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
You should definitely come down to the Hobble Creek games; not Provo - Springville. The field is up Hobble Creek Canyon. The field is small - frankly, it's speedball in the woods - but it's a fun field with a great crew that runs it.

I've played at Squaw Peak a few times but I think it is basically off limits now.
That's a bit of a stretch. It might not be huge but it's not speedball sized. It's a lot wider and when you consider how far back the starting 'bases' are, it's quite a bit longer as well.

The legality of Squaw Peak was in question throughout much of the year, but I have it on Sheriff's authority that the Archery Range does not own it. It is legal to play there. It doesn't have an active group, but it wouldn't be too hard to get a game there. It is much closer to a speedball field than hobble. I've laned people off the break with a mech spyder there once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Thompson View Post
Who is this Chad Thompson you all are talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
ooh look at that over there!!! Jeremy Salm riding a giant rainbow-coloured unicorn!!
Virtus Et Peritia
magmoormaster is online now   Reply With Quote