Originally Posted by insixdays777
There are many possibilities.
1) plug the current air in hole in the valve, create a spacer that goes in between the valve chamber and the regulator half that allows air to get into the valve from a below point like a modern day spool gun.
2) this would allow hose less no macro line designs, and would allow all valves on the market to still be used.
3) using GRN create a a clam shell vert feed, super light, macro less, bad *** space gun body to slap the old new modded valve in. Then create a clam shell tactical mag fed swat team body to slap the old new modded valve in.
4) sell drop in modular trigger sets, ULE, RT, Phenu ect. For them.
5) Proffit and smile as a new generation of maggots rises out of the ancient mud
There is a TON of life left in the automag, just got a try to see outside of 1996.
Despite all these new mech guns hitting the market none of them have any way to prevent ball chopping except the automag.
So total redesign of their product line... vs. the other companies releasing a drop-in grip frame.
I don't see that happening.
Nummech has their new frame, virtually macroless, and I don't see too many people on here grabbing them up. Same price point as a Gmek, and if I was in the market for a Mag and had the cash, I'd be using their frame in a build, especially with the future pneumag upgrade option built into the frame.