View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
DocsMachine
Mad Science of Paintball

New 'Cocker Freaked Bull Barrels!

I'd just made up a short run of a new style of Bushmaster pump Freak backs that use the long XL inserts but the old-style short-insert Freak tips (in order to make the back long enough to fit through the pump properly) when I had two more bright ideas:

One, add one of my unmilled stubby tips to make it a Bull barrel, and then thread it for a 'Cocker:

There you go, brand-new 10-1/2" Freak-XL Bull barrels, just the thing for your old-school sleeper build!

They're $80 for the full barrel (no insert, sorry) or $60 if you just want the back by itself.

AND, two options: One, I'm about to send off a big load for black anno by the end of the week. If you want yours black, place your order and I'll send it off with the batch. It'll add $5 per part- $5 for just the back, or $10 for both the back and tip.

The order has to go out this week, so don't dawdle if you want in on that. If you don't mind the plain, I can ship those out right away.

The other option is, if you want a longer tip, say to make for a full 12" bull barrel, or even a 14", or you want some porting in the tip, drop me an email with what you want and I'll get you a quote.

PM me here or email me at doc@docsmachine.com and I'll get'cha set up!

Doc.
The Definitive Guide to Paintball in the Movies!
DocsMachine is offline   Reply With Quote