View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 04:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
jerryjjackson69
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
(2) Ads included commercials for fields which I thought was cool but I can only imagine is ultimately ineffective. The commercials were directed to people that haven't ever played, extolling the virtues of the fields rental fleets and so forth. In addition to being a much wider audience than their target (ads for fields in tx don't mean much for viewers in Utah Like me) the fact is that if you were watching the ad on the NXL broadcast you wouldn't be renting. However, it was cool to see some fields across the nation.
Some of the webcast is pumped out for free on social media like youtube and facebook live. During these portions Gosports is hopeful that people will "share" the webcast and there is potential for those commercials to bring some new players out to the fields, but I agree that this is an unlikely occurrence and those commercials are pretty out of place. Hopefully in the future they won't be misplaced and prospective new players will see them as the webcast spreads and becomes more friendly to non-paintball players.

I've heard a lot about this event's webcast, I can't wait to go back and watch it!

Planet Eclipse Tech and Planet Eclipse Service Center. Please PM me for any warranty work or other Planet Eclipse service needs.

I also work on other markers, PM for info.

Dealer for: Planet Eclipse, Ninja, GI/Empire/Tippmann/etc, Dye, Exalt, GoG, Valken, HK, GXG, CP, Push

PM me if you're looking for something. No, I will not sell it to you for cheaper than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
Part of owning a cocker is problem solving
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote