I should have everyone in. Please review the wait lists in post #2 and make sure I have the correct version listed for ya.
Wait lists are now closed, from here on out it availability will be determined by available stock.
Halfway through prepping the second run. If all goes well you those on the second run wait list should be expecting a PM by next weekend.