View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Red - Black
Talfuchre's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006

Worr Games 3 way questions.

If you check this page it has two very nice three way's. I had an orracle 3 way before and thought they were excellent - but there is the CT-3 which is cheaper and shorter. I don't need the hand adjustment - but the blurb at the bottom of the Orracle 3-way reads:

"The Orr-acle 3-Way is adjustable by hand or you can use your 3/16 Allen wrench. This is a CT 3-way with a spooler valve preinstalled."

What is a "spooler valve"? Does that just mean you can adjust by hand? Or is there something different from the CT-3?

Pumpenstein - NSA National Champions

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote