What is this worth, sale value. I have enough electros, and will be selling this one. https://home.comcast.net/~lucastl/sale/a80.jpg
- Cocker threaded barrels
- Drop, on/off, S/S hose and QD.
When I got this one it needed some work:
- Replace LPR Orings
- Replace Front Block Orings
- Replace Upper Body/Spool Orings
- Replace Lower Spool Orings
- Repair broken trigger wires
- Repair bare solenoid wires
- Replace spool and housing
- Remove, dismantle, free up ball detent
- Screws frozen, had to slot them to remove.
- Added the drop, hose, and QD.
It powers up, holds air, and shoots fine across the chrono in the garage.
The ball detent was frozen and causing continual ball breaks. I drilled out the brass plug in the end, freed it up, and have a rubber plug in the end to retain the spring and detent. I've PMed Polish Guy on PBN, to see if he might have a replacement detent.
I haven't had it on the field, only single shots across the chrono in the garage. Once I got the regs functioning properly I set the HPR at 180psi, LPR at just prior to the relief pressure, and it was shooting 425 across the chrono. I backed off the HPR until it came down under 300fps.
Thanks in advance,