mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-25-2015, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Balling since '87

Price Check on an E-Mag package

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I need to part with my E-Mag (of course only weeks after getting it fully functional) and I am not sure where to price it, prices are all over the place on e-bay thanks to someone dumping some non-working or incomplete/damaged markers on there.

Here is a link e-mag for sale to a website I made to showcase what I have any feedback you could provide as to pricing or labeling would be appreciated.

Once I settle on a price point I will list for sale here on McB before throwing it to the wolves of ebay.

Thanks in advance!
My current collection: Apex,Vector,Classic Intimidator (x2), Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, F-4, F-2, Eagle .68,Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker (x2), Tactical Ion, Xonik Vengeance, e-Blade Orracle, Mech Vengeance, Nova, SuperNova (x3), .68 Special, Pro/Am, Tiberius T9, E-Mag, Pro-Lite, A5, NME LE, NME (x2), Impulse

[/INDENT]https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post147894
mobiusmorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

standard base e mag working is usually around $400.00. you might get ----get back after storm passes
vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

sorry about that but the tornado siren had gone off. I don't know what most of your extras go for, the charger I have seen go on ebay for close to $100.00 without the cord.

you might get more if you split up some of it, you might not. i'm sure people with more knowledge of e mags will chime in, i'm new to them myself.

the warp could bring $100.00 by itself on ebay(if it works)

hope this helps
vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Balling since '87

Thank you for the response and I'm glad to know you didn't get wiped out by a tornado.
My current collection: Apex,Vector,Classic Intimidator (x2), Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, F-4, F-2, Eagle .68,Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker (x2), Tactical Ion, Xonik Vengeance, e-Blade Orracle, Mech Vengeance, Nova, SuperNova (x3), .68 Special, Pro/Am, Tiberius T9, E-Mag, Pro-Lite, A5, NME LE, NME (x2), Impulse

Old 03-26-2015, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Balling since '87

I just found the price check thread in Ask the Experts, please delete or lock this thread.

Old 04-01-2015, 06:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Marathoner

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs