mcarterbrown.com  

The Armory Paintball Gun Specific Forums

Old 08-06-2015, 07:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

I found Vector Parts

I didn't see an Air Power sub forum so I will place this here. I was playing with my Vector this past weekend and Chuck from CJ's Paintball Park commented that he was a distributor back in the day and had still quite a few parts left over. He is a great guy to deal with so if you are in need contact him and let him know I sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Old Slow Fat Guy

Actually, I could use a new shroud and trigger guard. ( I would have to pull it out to remember for sure.)

Do you know if he does any Vector smithing? I would love to have mine working again.
Un2xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

I can check but there are a couple of guys here that could fix it as well. John Satclaire is probably the most experienced if he is interested. I could possibly take a look at it as well and I am just over in Dodge City. Let me know what you are in need of and I will ask Chuck, or you can contact him at CJ's Paintball in Lincoln Ne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

The foregrip (shroud) is potentially replaceable with a H8TR foregrip...if you can find one and don't mind the extra weight. The Vector's trigger guard was part of the pistol grip (except on the H8TR's aftermarket pistol grips, where it was more of an attachment).

I generally don't mess with other people's guns, but I'm happy to try and give advice on what's wrong/how to fix it (and I have a lot of parts...between me and J-Man, we could probably build a fairly large run of Vectors given the receivers). Feel free to shoot me a PM with what's ailing your Vector, Un2xs.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory