Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
RaYmUnDo123's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012

Automag rail

Hey i have been looking at automags and i just bought a tac 1 and i would like to convert it to the rt ule custom. I want to get the same rail that is on the rt ule custom thats pictured on the agd website. Do you know the exact name of that rail and range of prices for that.. hey thanks for your time.
RaYmUnDo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
suaze's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: BC, Canada

One for sale in this thread.
Feedback here
suaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
ScreamingShiek's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South Jersey

Originally Posted by suaze View Post
If you purchased a brand new Tac One, the rail you were directed to is the same as the one you already have. The rail pictured on the RT ULE on AGD is an RT Pro rail.
ScreamingShiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
mag shooter
superman's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charleston, SC

Old tac1s had the rt length rails
I buy Automags and Parts: if you need cash shoot me a pm

My shop page: Bearded Works

superman is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC