mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 07-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Living Legends questions

So, I know Living Legends has come and gone. But, I have a few questions to see if it's something I am willing/able to do next year. My wedding is in April of next year, and I think this would be a great bachelor party event for my guys and I. So, I'm mainly wondering how much sign up costs, about how much paint is a case, and also if it costs anything to camp on site. Chances are, I'd be bringing Big Red (2004 F-350) towing a nice fifth wheel trailer behind it for my group to have comfortable quarters after a long days play, so another curiosity is if CPX has sewer, water or electric on property, or if I'd have to supply my own (no biggie there). The more and more I look into it, the more I want to go. If I can get my current deal done, and trough some money from my other jobs paycheck into the bank, finances won't be the issue, just would like to know roughly what I would need.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Man With No Pants

Send a message via Yahoo to butters89

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
For camping, it's supply your own everything. Registration was $50 and included camping. Paint was 75 a case and air is 15 a person (unlimited tanks). Its usually the middle of May, so weather is really strange in Chicago. Last year was HOT and this year it snowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssoslow View Post
I was lucky to get it up with my boy's help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgery View Post
Pump ninja in a kilt.

Feedback
butters89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thanks. If it's $15 a person for air with unlimited tanks, what's stopping someone from getting one day air, and filling the whole groups tanks besides honesty policy? And I heard the weather can be a bit fishy, but we're in Florida, so fishy weather is a year round thing for us. It's one weekend and not a week thing right? We do retail, and even though most likely only 2 would be coming with me, it'd be nice to know we don't need to use a lot of our vacation time. Price is highly doable for us, I know i've personally paid more for a case and pre-reg in the past.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
------------

CCM Fan
Is everyone in your party into paintball? It is a great game and Ill go again. But if you're not really into PB there is nothing else going on in the industrial wasteland that is Joliet IL. And that is also one HELL of a drive for you guys.

Plus is'nt the best man s'posed to be planning this nonsense?
boltaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Sadly, my best man is my brother who lives in Alaska, and he won't be up until the day before the wedding. As for everyone else in my wedding party, one of them is my friend who played almost 10 years ago, and we have been trying to get out and play together. Just the sheer fact that once I tell him there was a bikini contest this past year, and I can guarantee he'd be the first in the car. The other person in my party, me and him used to Nerf together back when I didn't have the money to PB, and we have gone out shooting before, but he has never played. I may take him out at some point just to see if he's intrigued. Worse case scenario if that is the case, my day loves scenario games, so he'd be on board if he can get off work. As for the drive, been there, drived that. Not up to Illinois, but up parts of the east coast. If everyone take's turns, it ain't that bad. Besides, i'm usually designated as driver anytime we do any sort of drive. Whether it be 5 minutes down the road, or 3 hours to central FL.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts