mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014

Going to order a valve tool. Is there a specific one?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
cmdolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
THE-SHOOTIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saugus MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdolan13 View Post
Pneumatics were sold, they were labeled palmers pursuit shop. Serial looks like 3647. Worked fine as a cocker but right at the end started leaking out of the trigger area, I want to fix that. Got a pre98 slice kit on there and would like to run a bucket changer direct if possible. See pics and I do appreciate the feedback, thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I have #3600, a one-off custom from Bud himself. It was built as a Sniper II in '89, but knowing that WGP didn't use serialized bodies sequentially, this could have been built well into the 90's.
__________________
Fearlessly, the idiot faced the crowd, smiling...
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster
 
ogti9g9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdolan13 View Post
Oh, and it's paint. Peeling rapidly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ok, its probably not a bob long then. He did some anodizing patterns on mid 90's cockers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Step 1: plant trees
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster
 
ogti9g9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdolan13 View Post
Going to order a valve tool. Is there a specific one?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I've got a check-it one and thats worked on everyone I've had.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Step 1: plant trees
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogti9g9 View Post
I've got a check-it one and thats worked on everyone I've had.
About to buy from pb gateway. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
cmdolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Daddy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

Sniper vs Autococker?
Once converted, do people no longer consider then Autocockers? I've never seen it corrected
__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Fubarius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Richmond, WI
Send a message via AIM to Fubarius Send a message via Yahoo to Fubarius

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Sniper vs Autococker?
Once converted, do people no longer consider then Autocockers? I've never seen it corrected
With that low of serial number it started as a Sniper II pump, was then later converted to an Autococker semi auto with the addition of pneumatics, and then later had the pneumatics removed and a different pump arm added.

So it seems silly to think that it stopped being a Sniper II when the pneumatics were added, but continues to be an Autococker with them removed.

I always go by, all Snipers are pumps. All Autocockers are semi.
__________________
David Johnson
aka Fubarius

Nunquam emere quid potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Daddy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
With that low of serial number it started as a Sniper II pump, was then later converted to an Autococker semi auto with the addition of pneumatics, and then later had the pneumatics removed and a different pump arm added.

So it seems silly to think that it stopped being a Sniper II when the pneumatics were added, but continues to be an Autococker with them removed.

I always go by, all Snipers are pumps. All Autocockers are semi.
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize it started as a pump. I thought it started as a semi and was converted. Cool, Cool.
__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
socalpumpballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples republik of commiefornia

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Do not change the internals or bolt if youre planning to run direct co2 bucket changer. This is assuming you have sheridan internals. That being said only sheridan internals will work on a 12 gram setup. Dont be fooled by anyone who says madman springs + palmers valve it just doesnt work
__________________
socalpumpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalpumpballer View Post
Do not change the internals or bolt if youre planning to run direct co2 bucket changer. This is assuming you have sheridan internals. That being said only sheridan internals will work on a 12 gram setup. Dont be fooled by anyone who says madman springs + palmers valve it just doesnt work
Ok. Already contacted palmers too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
cmdolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC