mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 02-08-2018, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Anyone help identify my old palmer

I'm having a hard time finding specs on my old Palmer I found. Can anyone help. You can download image for better quality. I think I purchased this gun 1996. Probably produced mid 90's or earlier. Was used at the time, was next to a double barrel. Played a few rounds and found it in old used suitcase thought I lost it

https://ibb.co/jEoQmH
https://ibb.co/keGBRH

Thanks

Last edited by Intensed; 02-10-2018 at 02:16 AM.
Intensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Contact PPS, and get them the serial number. They should be able to tell you about it.

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Legal Eagle

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Looks like a stroker or Typhoon. One is scratch build the other is a conversion

Feedback +38/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
Click here to pay me via Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Definitely a Stroker, probably based off a Piranha LB or something else with a long barrel, maybe a P12.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

I have sent a email no response yet. I will call them tomorrow. From the replies it seems I might have a weird build.
Intensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Definitely a Stroker, probably based off a Piranha LB or something else with a long barrel, maybe a P12.
It's definitely a Stroker based on a Sheridan P Series marker (possibly a P-12 or P-68). The barrel appears to be longer than the one on a Piranha LB. It has the cut in the feedneck commonly found on them as well as the Sheridan stamping in the lower tube.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
It's definitely a Stroker based on a Sheridan P Series marker (possibly a P-12 or P-68). The barrel appears to be longer than the one on a Piranha LB. It has the cut in the feedneck commonly found on them as well as the Sheridan stamping in the lower tube.
I was thinking P-68 but wrote LB. I can never remember all the different models.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

Last edited by Jordan; 02-09-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
I have looked at the photos, I haven't seen that marker since December 20, 1994:

Her name is Veronica. She was made to order by Jim Hutchinson of Eerie, PA. Commissioned in 93, and delivered in early 94 she was the pride of his collection. He named her Veronica after his violent ex girlfriend, who had once (during a breakup) fired at Jim with a .22 Hornet rifle, nicking his right earlobe. To him the name represented fierceness and accuracy, and he was right. Veronica and Jim stormed the local fields that spring and summer, taking heads wherever they went. Jim preferred a remote coil and a revvy, with a 16oz tank on his back. Although everyone believed in the 'closed-bolt accuracy' of the marker, the truth is it was Jim. He'd been eagle eye'd since he was born, and had muscle memory built from years of youthful sports. 4 years in the army hadn't hurt either, with deployment to Panama and a campaign ribbon to match. Jim in a whippersnapper mask coming over a hill with Veronica signing became synonymous with victory, players retreated into their bunkers, blind firing if they dared. Jim was fast though, and light on his feet like a cat burglar, and would round the corner of a bunker on the player's weak side and put 3 balls into him before he could spin his head.

94 was Jim's finest season, but it was to be his last. Like all men the urge to settle down and hunker for winter hit Jim, and Veronica was always on his mind, no doubt pushed to the forefront with his relationship with brass and paint. Common sense and self discipline gave way to instinct and urges, and Jim picked up his rotary phone and called the real Veronica, just to feel her out. Soon enough they were back on like they hadn't skipped a beat. A few weeks flew by and Veronica's veneer had worn thin: she was shouting, scratching, yelling, throwing, poor Jim was ashen... Jim confided in me and told me he was going to break up with her, he said (as he had said before) it could never work, Veronica may have been the love of his life, but even he could see the writing on the wall. I said bye to Jim on December 11, 1994 as he left my work shop, headed home to have 'the talk' with Veronica. He never did have that talk. Jim opened the door to his house, hung his silly hat on the hook next to the door and took two steps across the threshold, and Veronica, sitting at the bottom of he landing rose up, Jim's Saturday night special in her hands. Without a word she squeezed the trigger and put a round right through Jim's chest and into the drywall behind him. He fell to his knees and she fired another round into him, which entered at his neck and exited through his kidney, he died instantly. Veronica had planned to take her own life, or so she told the jurors, but of course she never would have, she loved herself too much.

We buried Jim 5 days before Christmas, on a cold and bleak morning. The one thing I remember the most was depositing Veronica, his favourite marker, and most prized possession, on top of his casket as it was lowered into the earth. That was the last time I saw her, until today.

She is .690 btw.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan

Someone has a vivid imagination and a lot of time on his hands.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post

Someone has a vivid imagination and a lot of time on his hands.
Jim was a dear friend, and I'll not have you dishonour his memory with your mocking laughter!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts