mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 01-09-2019, 03:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Empire resurrection

I have a resurrection that leaks out of the three way from a small vent whole does anyone on here know why this is??
Also what output tank pressure should I be running on these I used an 80/4500 empire tank that I use for my Automags it output around 850 ish
Hellomynameisjose94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mrs. Harbinger the void

Reg pressure should be fine. Your marker reg will cut that down to the 275 - 325 the valve uses. As far as the leak, it's likely time to service the 4 way orings. If it's new to you or been awhile, this is a common every year or three maintenance job. Buy a seal kit (oring monkey on eBay is a good bet), replace the orings on the shaft, lube, replace. Plenty of videos on the Youtubes if you get stuck.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
The small vent hole leak is one of two things. Your ram or your 4-way. Pull the trigger and hold it back, if you still have a leak from the same vent hole it is your 4-way. If you get a leak from the other vent, it is your ram. Both are easy to work on, but before taking anything apart take off your hpr and put a couple of drops into the ASA with the gun upside down and barrel aimed at the ground. Put the hpr back in and air it up in the same position and dry fire about 20 times without a barrel. This will get your 4-way and ram lubed up nicely and the problem may go away with no work needed.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts