mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 07-11-2019, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
www.armorsquad.com

Empire Trracer powertube help

My workhorse Empire Trracer finally snapped the powertube at the air transfer holes. So, I need some help in trying to get this running, and the stock powertube seems quite hard to find.

Is there a suitable direct replacement? I have the WTB for a powertube or even a complete marker- or is paintballsolutions.coma shot for getting part. I'm even banking on the GI trailer(if it's there) for Michigan Monster Game, might have one.

trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

I didn't know this gun existed. I just watched a video of some guy showing it off. It seems really cool. I have an original Trracer and its great.

According to the video the internals are compatible between the Empire and the PMI version which hopefully makes it easier to find something. I'm not %100 sure what that compatibility means though since I know there were changes made to the Trracer over the years that would make even certain PMI Trracer parts incompatible with each other. Some have a "floating" power tube for example but mine just has a normal Nelson style.

BTW, I will be at the Monster Game with my PMI Trracer and other pumps. I don't have any spare parts other than o-rings seals and screws though.
SignOfZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
www.armorsquad.com

We've got some good threads on here about the compatibility of Nelson parts across the boards, but I could nail down a definitive answer. Plus, is a Lapco #6 the best and or closest match, if it's a match at all.

Of course, nothing is available as I made it more of a time crunch trying to get ready, after Breaking the tube at HSI's Armageddon...

trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts