Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to duckman

Who makes what i want?

Ok this may a silly question but I've browsed around and can't find what I want so I'm asking the experts:
Does anyone make a Maverick / Tracer type marker with a vertical feed (so I don't have to use an elbow)
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
For gits and shiggles
hank_k's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St. John's, NL

well .. you can get phantoms with centerfeed bodies. They're both nelsons, which is maverick/traccer-ish enough for what you're wondering.
hank_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC