Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
lonegunmen's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southwestern Ontario

Kp3 o-ring question

The o-ring that seals between the valve and the chamber sleeve.
Can they be purchased in the shape mine is in, concave?
Or do they start out as a regular o-ring and form to the valve,chamber and tube walls, giving it a flat outer surface and a concave(?) over time?
I have to order 1 from rcpaintball and the photo is difficult to make out.
Thanks, lonegunmen
Fear leads to Anger,
Anger leads to Hate,
Hate leads to Suffering...

My Feedback
lonegunmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
AmericanPaintball's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Tawas, MI

the older style o-rings were a square style o-ring, sheridan replaced them with the round orings. I do have a few of the old style, but I am saving them more for reference. The ones on the site work fine.

AmericanPaintball is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC