Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
icdpaintballer's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Rhode Island

Random question on barrel condoms

This has been bugging me and I can't seem to figure it out. What are the adjusters on barrel condoms called? I was just wondering. Its been nagging at me mund for a while now and I have had no succes with figuring it out.
Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
"Can you imagine what paintball would be like if the Gardner Bros. had never been involved? Just think of all the fun we would have had." MAER9
icdpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Back on the ice
Zoo's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Blue Jackets' HQ

I've heard them called "adjuster beads"
__________________ & Facebook

Trying to register on PM 'Beemer' here to get you set up.
Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC