mcarterbrown.com  

ATS AT-85 AT-10 AT-6 AT-4

Old 01-12-2018, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

damn fine price on the index plates, I can second the 'not often' for replacement, i've only broken 2 or 3 over many years. does it cycle when you hit the reset?

looking for: aga62's, working ATS lowers and parts, brass sheridan donors/bits, camo SP wood grips for cf frames, havoc launcher, high output 4.5k regs

happy with me? https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
chplnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chplnstone View Post
damn fine price on the index plates, I can second the 'not often' for replacement, i've only broken 2 or 3 over many years. does it cycle when you hit the reset?
No it dosent cycle when I hit the reset but it dose shoot one time on itís own when aired up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robertpeace233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

i'very found in this case a tear down and cleaning with the right lube in the right place often solves it... and make sure you're using a hpa tank with 850 psi output (same pressure as expanded co2 at 72 degrees), might help to release the spring holding the secondary hammer

looking for: aga62's, working ATS lowers and parts, brass sheridan donors/bits, camo SP wood grips for cf frames, havoc launcher, high output 4.5k regs

Last edited by chplnstone; 01-13-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
i'very found in this case a tear down and cleaning with the right lube in the right place often solves it... andake sure you're using a hpa tank with 850 psi output (same pressure as expanded co2 at 72 degrees), might help to release the spring holding the secondary hammer

I wasnít aware the psi output had to be 850 thatís interesting but I do have the issue of my marker having a small leak on the cycle assembly

Old 01-13-2018, 11:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

yep, they like 850+ psi, like most markers that started as co2. think pressure to compensate for volume. by cycle assembly do you mean the 3-way, ram, or lpr? most leaks i've had are from either the 3-way or lpr, thankfully both use o-rings (well, v2 3-way, the v1 was 2 sections with a rubber washer/pad in the middle) that can be replaced

Old 01-13-2018, 11:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
yep, they like 850+ psi, like most markers that started as co2. think pressure to compensate for volume. by cycle assembly do you mean the 3-way, ram, or lpr? most leaks i've had are from either the 3-way or lpr, thankfully both use o-rings (well, v2 3-way, the v1 was 2 sections with a rubber washer/pad in the middle) that can be replaced

The leak is coming from this area I forget the name exactly but the orings for it seem pretty small

Old 01-14-2018, 07:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertpeace233 View Post
The leak is coming from this area I forget the name exactly but the orings for it seem pretty small

Old 01-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Resident ATS Enthusiast

Robert,

I sent the plates off this weekend, but got them back again today. (This is actually the second time my post office has shipped to the return address, rather than the destination address). I'll drop them in the mail at the post office near my work and they should hopefully reach you by this weekend. I just wanted to update you on the status, so you know you're not forgotten ��

You my PayPal address is lordkyleofearth at gmail; the total came out to $16.50 (2x $7.50 for the plates, $1.50 for postage).

My feedback thread
lordkyleofearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Rec Poster

WTB ATS AT85 parts

Thanks! And donít worry Iíve been occupied with other projects Iíll send the funds now thanks again

Old 04-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
Paintballman

Ats at-85 guide plate

If you have anymore of the guide plates I would be interested in get one or two from you.
Wesman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ATS