mcarterbrown.com  

ATS AT-85 AT-10 AT-6 AT-4

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #41 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian
 
Uranus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Burbank, Ca

The only way I can sleep at night is by convincing my self that the mag was already broken.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
you'll do anything for *****.....
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:59 AM   #42 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
Stuffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MD for now
Send a message via AIM to Stuffy

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
or that the chain was removed...hopefully.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_yeo View Post
Crossing the street in a third world country is my favorite extreme sport.

/ Feedback / Portfolio / Channel / A Review / WTB: Green JT IZE-Flex Mask/Parts! /
Stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
Mag-icidal Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2006

OK, guys, I gotta come clean...

It was interesting, feeling like the most hated person on MCB for a while (or at least in this little corner of it), but I gotta 'fess up.

I promise you guys that no functional ATS mags were harmed in the making of this video. Trust me, there wasn't a single salvageable part left. Both magazine halves had structural cracks in multiple locations. The bottom screw holes in the left half were completely gone, and when I'm holding the mag up to the camera, you can see the JB Weld that was the only thing holding the right half together. The chain was broken in two places.

I figured it'd get a rise out of the ATS crowd here, though... (And BTW, I still consider myself one. I love me some ATS...)
I did get the idea when I read MAr's comic, and thought "Hey, I still have those totally-destroyed-but-still-complete-looking mag parts kicking around in the parts bin somewhere..." But I certainly wouldn't blame him or Sparta for my (sometimes morbid) sense of humor.

OK, Uranus, you can go back to sleep now...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
I just learned something.

Don't **** with Arsenal....that dudes ****ing crazy.
Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
OK, guys, I gotta come clean...

It was interesting, feeling like the most hated person on MCB for a while (or at least in this little corner of it), but I gotta 'fess up.

I promise you guys that no functional ATS mags were harmed in the making of this video. Trust me, there wasn't a single salvageable part left. Both magazine halves had structural cracks in multiple locations. The bottom screw holes in the left half were completely gone, and when I'm holding the mag up to the camera, you can see the JB Weld that was the only thing holding the right half together. The chain was broken in two places.

I figured it'd get a rise out of the ATS crowd here, though... (And BTW, I still consider myself one. I love me some ATS...)
I did get the idea when I read MAr's comic, and thought "Hey, I still have those totally-destroyed-but-still-complete-looking mag parts kicking around in the parts bin somewhere..." But I certainly wouldn't blame him or Sparta for my (sometimes morbid) sense of humor.

OK, Uranus, you can go back to sleep now...
As sick as it was, gotta admit I laughed a little
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #45 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

I laughed quite loudly. Then again that could just be the dementia setting in...
__________________
I'm Gumby, Damnit!




Official ATS Owner's manual online https://www.box.net/shared/dqgglm0bsx
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
Mag-icidal Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
I laughed quite loudly. Then again that could just be the dementia setting in...
*whew!* Glad you were OK with it... That was the one thing I worried about. I didn't think you'd care (you've always seemed to have a healthy sense of humor the few times I've met you), but the way some folks were talking, I thought I was going to get dragged up to your office and lynched or something...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
I just learned something.

Don't **** with Arsenal....that dudes ****ing crazy.
Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
Active Member
 
chicken_hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand

He just had twins, buy more mags. Hell buy a new AT-85.
__________________
Damage Inc.
chicken_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #48 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

I had a feeling it was broken or something because new mags are $65 a piece. It was pretty funny because it was one of those WTF?! moments.
generationlost102619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #49 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
The slasher music was the catch for me, that alone made it hilarious.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
Active Member
 
BigT4203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pensacola, FL

CCM Fan
I wonder how many people had a heart attack watching that video?
BigT4203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ATS

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC