mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-26-2017, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

...you tested this frame on two guns...both worked fine as mechs?
adjusting the hammer i don't think does much in this case...as the noid trips or doesnt...basically think...theres no half pull...u trip the trigger eyes with ur pull
... the noid then trips the sear fully..it doesnt half push up on it...once that happens the front noid starts its cycle.

no velocity...can mean
...low pressure in the chamber in the front of the valve (hpr set too low)
,,,,low spring tension / compression (ivg too far towards back)
...or the valve pin is fouled..not compressing fully into the valve when the hammer hits it..and not allowing the trapped air in the front of the marker to enter the breech...

but..
if ur are saying both markers....with a standard frame and three way....were fine before u bladed it...then yo no se!

the marker cycles correctly..so i am sure u put the hoses where the are supposed to...but this wouldn't have to do with velocity.
..would it??
(hinge frames are hosed to the ram differently than sliders and eblades)

when u air the gun up. (after cocking it manually first)..the back block doest fly backwards instead of front to the body does it?? (stupid question)

ok lets eliminate the silly stuff...
although im not sure any of this has an effect of velocity
velocity is still the hpr...and the valve...the hammer hitting it from the compressed spring..an eblade has no effect on these things with the exception of the pancake trippin the sear.

..dwell shmell for now

try setting the marker to eyes off...and put the mode in CLAS...
this way it fire like a traditional a/c
the board will ignore the the eyes...and when u pull the trigger...the block will sit back as long as u have it pulled.

u can also try the factory settings in the board..the red button thing..
set to fact s or slow first..
NYKNIGHT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Ok so both guns were bladed to begin with. The first I got as a 2k4 prostock with the eblade (gloss black).. the other was a factory e-orracle (chrome)

The e orracle shot flawlessly with the chrome frame. No problems at all..

The prostock shot just fine with the black frame... I adjusted the hammer lug to lower the lug and allow the pancake to travel a bit further (3/4 total travel) before letting the hammer drop..

After that adjustment the problem started with the prostock. I didn't touch any of the hoses. And the noids are hooked up properly. I readjusted the hammer lug to drop off the sear quicker in the solenoid travel today with no luck on anything.

The one thing I haven't ruled out yet is a brand new battery. Will try that tomorrow. I am so baffled here. The only reason I wanted to swap these frames was to get rid of all chrome on the orracle and go gloss black everything... i think it would look sick with the tequila sunrise body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zdlobik21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Always battery first! Mine acts up on the second bar!
And gloss black will be sick on tequila!
Old 10-27-2017, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yah this frame seemed to be acting up and it's on the 2nd bar. Stupid me I guess it's been a long time since I have had a e cocker... but however I did get my tequila back that I bought myself back when I was 16.. first real gun beyond a spyder. Thank god the guy I sold it to still had it after all these years and it's still in good shape besides it was filthy.

I will get a new battery in tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed on that being a fix.

I did post a thread up here wth pics of this gun with the chrome and the black frames.

Old 10-27-2017, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Brand new battery it's better but still not where it should be. Would each individual frame possibly need to be sweet spotted after a swap? Has anyone run in to that being an issue. I don't see how it could be but who knows.

Ran it in classic mode and everything cycles just fine but still low velocity. I'm at a loss with this one.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #16 (permalink)

So here is what I accomplished. I swapped the board from the original frame. Gun fired perfect again.

Put the board from the faulty frame into the original chrome frame. And shot that gun. Fired and shot just fine.

My guess is that there was a bad connection in the wires I guess. But I have no idea really. Just glad to have it all sorted out.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Have you tried putting the board on Factory Slow?
pummel u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:24 AM   #18 (permalink)

The board is on factory slow.

It had to be a loose connection on the solenoid wire or something I have no idea. But everything seems fine now. It was really a weird situation.

Old 10-28-2017, 03:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yea those noids needs full juice to trigger the clapper...esepeailly under tension from the lug

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Autocockers