mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-28-2019, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Orracle ID

I picked this up off ebay for $180. Is this an orracle? It appears that the body and trigger frame are but the back block and front block appear to be aftermarket. I also know that the reg isnt stock.

There are no serial numbers on the body and the body IS drilled for the lug adjustment hole on top.

https://imgur.com/L9gIYrG
xexitenglishx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yes, looks like someone bought an Oracle bodykit and built the gun parts on-hand.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

It's a 2k2-3 front block.... probably taken right off the marker and transplanted. And the reg is ANS. Sadly ur missing some of the best components of an orracle. But that body is super clean looking. And at least u have the matching frame...u can find the rest!
NYKNIGHT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah, it is really hard to find a matching frame for an orracle if you dont have one already. The pneus and blocks arent so bad to find. Congrats on a good ebay find!

My guns:
3 VSC Phantoms
2 pmi trracer
6 Tippmann Prolites of varying condition
Carbon mag
Spyder electra project
here4parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
pumper, machinist

let me know if you need a back block, i have a raw on that came with my oracle body, but am milling one out of delrin, cuz you know aluminum is SO HEAVY lol

forgot, itd just be shipping, usps padded envelope, i think they are like $5? anyway, if you need it lemme kno
440SUPERCOMMANDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440SUPERCOMMANDO View Post
let me know if you need a back block, i have a raw on that came with my oracle body, but am milling one out of delrin, cuz you know aluminum is SO HEAVY lol

forgot, itd just be shipping, usps padded envelope, i think they are like $5? anyway, if you need it lemme kno
I will absolutely take the back block! i plan on getting some parts anodized so this would be great to have. I dont think I can PM you since i dont have enough posts yet. I think with this post i may be able to.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440SUPERCOMMANDO View Post

Since the site change i cant PM now. Can you shoot me an email at bmirda1 at that google mail place?
Old 09-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKNIGHT01 View Post
It's a 2k2-3 front block.... probably taken right off the marker and transplanted. And the reg is ANS. Sadly ur missing some of the best components of an orracle. But that body is super clean looking. And at least u have the matching frame...u can find the rest!

Thanks for the help. This is what I was thinking. I guess ill just have to rebuild it over time as i find the parts. Gun shoots great..but i can really tell how "stock" it is with those front pnuems

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Autocockers