mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

This group just got a whole lot bigger. Everyone post how many they are thinking of tagging along. I may just have to book a game if everybody shows up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Prepaid Lenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

It's me plus 2 now.

Possibly a couple more on top of that but I can't confirm until I get home Thursday night.
Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Zerbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada

If it's Sector, I can come. They've better pricewise for entrance and paint, plus I should be able to weasel some cash out of parents (considering the examageddon I'm going through right now, I'm sure I can get some pity cash).

So Bill...are we going to finally see DSG #001? :P
__________________
Think of it not as "hopelessly outnumbered", but rather as a "target rich environment".
Zerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sterling hoarder
 
Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada

As always I vote for ulitmate. But maybe we can arrange a meetup for one of their walk on days. They alternate saturday and sunday weekly. For instance May 16th is a walk-on sunday. Myself and a couple of teammates try and get out to rock some pumps every 2 weeks.
__________________
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Prepaid Lenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
As always I vote for ulitmate. But maybe we can arrange a meetup for one of their walk on days. They alternate saturday and sunday weekly. For instance May 16th is a walk-on sunday. Myself and a couple of teammates try and get out to rock some pumps every 2 weeks.
Sounds like a possibility dude.

I am now up to me +3 others confirmed Bill.
Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerbob View Post
If it's Sector, I can come. They've better pricewise for entrance and paint, plus I should be able to weasel some cash out of parents (considering the examageddon I'm going through right now, I'm sure I can get some pity cash).

So Bill...are we going to finally see DSG #001? :P
I guess you will but isn't hard to see through a goggle shot? . Yes I will be using it this weekend. Just picked up a molle vest so the scabbard hooks right to the back of it and ten round tubes sit perfect in the loops. So as it stands right now there are seven of us. Not enough to get them to drag all their rental equipment out but enough for gear owners to play. Prepaid does anybody in your group need gear?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 AM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Prepaid Lenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

7 + the ****load of guys Jacques (Hungry) can bring to the table. Any way I could convince you to drag out the rentals for them?

All three of my guys need gear, but I've only rounded up one set so far.
Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #28 (permalink)
Sterling hoarder
 
Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada

where are you guys playing then? Where is this sector paintball? I might be able to sneak away. If loaners are needed I have far too many pump guns in my basement. Probably a set or two of extra gear as well
__________________
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Prepaid Lenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Map/Directions - Sector 57 Paintball

Northern Oshawa. They are still in the middle of a soft opening.
Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Rymzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ontario

Damn if it wasn't so far away id go, maybe next time everyone could head up towards Barrie.
__________________
Arctic Storm.
"Everything could have been anything else and it would have had just as much meaning"
Rymzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC