mcarterbrown.com  

Old 12-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyDood View Post
I met a bunch of pump players while I was there. I was the one with the blue acidwashed VSC Phantom running on bottomline air. The ASA/foregrip I had on it were taken off of an old Tippmann for this scenario and they looked pretty ugly.

I was also wearing black DBD pants and a brown hoodie.

I know I met warhead. Who else on here did I meet?

There was one pump player on the Elf team that was freaking out after I ambushed a group of 10-15 people with someone else. I managed to take about half of them with me before getting shot after ~10 minutes and he went around telling everyone about what happened. Are you on here?
was he a tall guy with a Blue pump? I know we were in a shoot out with one guy (at the Elf base) my friend was impressed with how long the guy lasted.
Blue60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue60 View Post
was he a tall guy with a Blue pump? I know we were in a shoot out with one guy (at the Elf base) my friend was impressed with how long the guy lasted.
I think that was him. He was the one who tried bunkering me? And yeah, that guy was me.

Whoever shot me (the guy who tried flanking to my right) hit me on the barrel through a crack.
LoopyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

Yeah that was him, you shot me on the end of my elbow its still hurts like H3LL. That was a good shootout, I was the guy in the woodland BUDS and Bonny cap that spent about 3min trading fire with you from about 20 feet apart.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel

I'm trying to remember who you were... were you the one that stepped out into the open about half way through the fight, on my left? Or did you move to a (small) cluster of trees a little more to my right before being shot? (actually I don't remember shooting that guy)

And get your friend on here.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm trying to remember who you were... were you the one that stepped out into the open about half way through the fight, on my left?
That was probably me, I will tell my friend to get on here
Old 12-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel

There was someone laying down behind a bush or something on that side, wearing navy blue I think. He picked the perfect cover because no matter how much he appeared to be exposed, I could not punch through the branches and hit him. He sat there the entire firefight trying to pick my head off after I gave up on hitting him.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

LOL I think I remember seeing him.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel

That's probably the worst thing about playing pump; you just don't have the ability to punch through branches in the woods like you would be able to with a semi. One badly placed branch can ruin your day. I've been in firefights with people only to keep hitting a tiny branch in between us when the shots would have otherwise hit him.

It happens surprisingly often.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
That's probably the worst thing about playing pump; you just don't have the ability to punch through branches in the woods like you would be able to with a semi. One badly placed branch can ruin your day. I've been in firefights with people only to keep hitting a tiny branch in between us when the shots would have otherwise hit him.

It happens surprisingly often.
and they're will only be the one time you'll have a perfect gap to shoot through
DruidicRifleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
I think that was him. He was the one who tried bunkering me? And yeah, that guy was me.
It was fun getting shot by you! I was the nut job that TRIED to bunker you with the bright blue pump. You got mad skillz bro
Dave VanderTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada