| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-20-2011, 01:17 PM||#1 (permalink)|
It's all good
Sept 25 Pump tournament at Tactik Paintball
Tactik Paintball is hosting its very first pump paintball tournament on September 25, 2011!
1870 Maloney Boulevard
Gatineau, Québec, J8R 3Z4
E-MAIL : INFO@TACTIKPAINTBALL.COM
All teams must be registered by no later than 5pm on Friday September 16th (MAXIMUM OF 14 TEAMS)
Standard .68 Cal paintballs are $25/500.
Paintball Case $80
Entry Fee for non-members: $20
BBQ lunch included
Prizes given to different categories:
- Most honest Team
- Worst Shooter
- To be unveiled at the event
1. Pump markers and pistols.(Milsigs will be accepted with 8 round clips only)
2. Pump markers may only use gravity-fed hoppers (NO BATTERIES).
3. Auto-trigger is allowed.
4. Pistols may use either 12 gram CO2s or remote line constant air/CO2 as their air source.
5. Pistols MAY NOT use a hopper.
6. First Strike rounds are not allowed.
7. MAX velocity is 280 fps. Players must chrono before their game. If their gun is hot at that time the player will have 30 seconds to correct it, grab a different gun or choose to play without it. If a gun is found to be hot during the game, hot gun penalties will be assessed.
8. Players may carry 2 markers so long as both comply with rules listed above. Players MAY NOT discard a marker.
9. A player will be eliminated if either gun is marked with paint whether being used, carried (holstered), or left on the field (while reloading 2nd gun for example).
GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES:
1. Be aware of your team’s schedule. Teams that are on deck will be announced. BE READY TO PLAY.
2. Teams may roster up to 7 players, but only 6 players may be on the field at any time. Players MAY NOT change rosters after they have registered/signed in (you can only play for one team).
3. Games are 10 minutes long. All players must be at the starting point at each field to begin the game.
4. Eliminated players must behind the start point at the specific dead box until game ends.
5. Live players must check in with a ref after the game to count as live players for points.
Live players 5 points each,
Flag hang 20 points,
Flag possession (if no hang) 10 points,
Eliminated Opponents 10 points each.
CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This is designed to be a fun “tactical tournament”.
Penalties will range from 1 for 1’s to 2 for 1’s (entire team)
Being pulled for such actions as wiping and playing on.
Other offences include: swearing (Keep it clean please), talking when dead (DEAD MEN DON'T TALK!),
Dirty hangs, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc.
There will be a players meeting at 8:30. Be there so you are aware of all the rules.
Captain meeting at 9:00
Starting time 9:30
Play fair and have fun!
You can register at Tactik Paintball or at the field. Let's get a big MCB presence at this event!
|07-20-2011, 02:45 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Walking without rhythm
Sounds like fun!
Unfortunatly I am out of town on that date
Kydex Inserts for Paintball Mags for sale. - $10 each!
My business card says "You're in luck, I do two things..."
|07-20-2011, 03:17 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Function over looks
It does sound like fun. I don't think I could get 6 people to join me though but I think I'll go just to watch some "local" pump action.
My humble youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/rpmtl
My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback
|09-14-2011, 01:05 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Ill be going to the next event but not this one.
featuring death are you guys hitting that up?
anyone in ottawa who wants to sling some paint feel
free to PM me im into recball, pump, milsim etc
|09-14-2011, 08:08 AM||#8 (permalink)|
It's all good
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|