mcarterbrown.com  

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #31 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy

Okay today I am sending in the pre-reg. Anybody who wants to be included can p.m. me. Later this evening I will register with EMR. The names of the members I have money for are on the first page. Woohoo guys we are going to Castle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
Okay today I am sending in the pre-reg. Anybody who wants to be included can p.m. me. Later this evening I will register with EMR. The names of the members I have money for are on the first page. Woohoo guys we are going to Castle.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

I guess the bus is a bit overkill then, eh? lol! We could probably rent a large van if it's just 5 of us going.

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy78 View Post
CAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

I guess the bus is a bit overkill then, eh? lol! We could probably rent a large van if it's just 5 of us going.
A van with a small U-haul trailer (unless frink is bringing the whole aresenal) would work.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #34 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy

As for transportation, we should probably get this worked out fairly shortly. I know a few members are carpooling. So maybe a list could be made up of guys that have a seat or two that could be available. I post this now because we have one member who will be flying in to Toronto on the friday and I want to make sure he is taken care of. Frink took a large step for plane tickets and registration. I would hate to see him get stuck.
Quote:
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
As for transportation, we should probably get this worked out fairly shortly. I know a few members are carpooling. So maybe a list could be made up of guys that have a seat or two that could be available. I post this now because we have one member who will be flying in to Toronto on the friday and I want to make sure he is taken care of. Frink took a large step for plane tickets and registration. I would hate to see him get stuck.
Well, the way I see it is this... we could either try to find the biggest van we can and stuff ourselves and our gear into it or rent a car and a van.

Frinky... what time are you flying in on Friday?

*EDIT* Come to think of it, there's only 4 of us going together, right? Jordan seems to be hitching a ride with someone else. A single large van should be plenty good for 4 and gear... get a Dodge Grand Caravan or something and we'll be laughing.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Now was the "bus" list the same as the "Pre-reg" list? looking over at the old bus thread I thought there were a number of people looking to catch a ride down but not on the pre-reg list. The number going down therfore maybe more then the 4 of us.

KoolKat's Feedback
Old 08-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
Now was the "bus" list the same as the "Pre-reg" list? looking over at the old bus thread I thought there were a number of people looking to catch a ride down but not on the pre-reg list. The number going down therfore maybe more then the 4 of us.
Well, I don't think that list is totally accurate. People have dropped out and it's only showing 4 people who've paid.

Might be a good idea to PM everyone who was interested to see if they still want in?

Old 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Ok well the bus thread is dead so........who else is in need of a ride? Just the 4 of us?

KoolKat's Feedback
Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy

Other people are still going. The pre-reg was to get most of us into a bunkhouse together, bus sign up was just for the ride. So there are at this particular time 4 of us pre-regged for the bunkhouse but quite a few Canucks going. Marauder was nice enough to post about two empty seats but he is driving a jeep so maybe one seat and then room for gear. There are right now the four of us that will need a ride. Also I believe Hyjinx has a ride but not sure, don't mean to leave you out H, didn't forget you.
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Moosepatrol; 08-15-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #40 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

I can pack 4 people in as long as you're bringing, say, a few changes of clothes and your regular gear. Might have to stuff some bags under seats or strapped to the roof, and it won't be the smoothest ride ever, but, hey, it beats no Castle, right?
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada