mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2008, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek
 
CrazyBoy78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, ON

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Fall Castle Checklist

Mmmkay, so, what's everyone bringing? Might be a good idear to start a tally so that:

a) we don't have any duplicate stuff

AND

Texa$) we can be sure we've got enough space to take it all.

I'll start...

I'm bringing:

-a medium-largish sized cooler
-3 or 4 loaves of Peameal Bacon
-maybe a couple of 6-packs of local brew for our 'merican bros
-the CCABB flag (should be in my hands tomorrow)
-possibly some sorta collapsable flagpole (if I can either find one cheap or rig one up)

I think I've got my shared stuff covered... I think...
__________________
Later........

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Okay so shared stuff I have to grab 4 dozen hamburger buns when we get to a grocery store near EMR, along with mustard, ketchup, relish, onions and maybe mayonaise. I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to grab gatorade and water too, but that can be done down there. How much beer will fit into your cooler Crazy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.

Last edited by Moosepatrol; 09-23-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy78 View Post
Mmmkay, so, what's everyone bringing? Might be a good idear to start a tally so that:

a) we don't have any duplicate stuff

AND

Texa$) we can be sure we've got enough space to take it all.

I'll start...

I'm bringing:

-a medium-largish sized cooler
-3 or 4 loaves of Peameal Bacon
-maybe a couple of 6-packs of local brew for our 'merican bros
-the CCABB flag (should be in my hands tomorrow)
-possibly some sorta collapsable flagpole (if I can either find one cheap or rig one up)

I think I've got my shared stuff covered... I think...
Let me check on the pole I might have something that will work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE Green Modster
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

CCM Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
Aproximatly:

1qt of Blueberry Cordial
50 Hamburgers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ml#post2063667

Master Jar Jar
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand
 
incynr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In between a beach and a river
Send a message via AIM to incynr8

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Aproximatly:

1qt of Blueberry Cordial
50 Hamburgers
What! You're defecting to Canada!
The Green Mountain Boys will be pissed!
__________________



incynr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE Green Modster
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

CCM Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
SHHHHH! (it's a super secret covert mission to sabatoge their maple syrup production) I figured posting was appropriate I think I'm in the same over flow bunk as these guys.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ml#post2063667

Master Jar Jar
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand
 
incynr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In between a beach and a river
Send a message via AIM to incynr8

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PPS Fan
oh sorry.....

carry on......

__________________



incynr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Bunkie number five sir, *sorry can't do french dialect typing* with the finest back bacon, maple syrup and coffee with a splendid view of the castle from the main suite. All of your friends will be jealous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE Green Modster
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

CCM Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
Glad to hear I was right we are in 5 also. We will be arriving early Saturday. Hope the coffee is still there when we pull in. Ammochick might be baking us some sweets also but they won't last long enough to take up to much room.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ml#post2063667

Master Jar Jar
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them
 
KoolKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg Canada

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I'll be bringing myself with gear. Sleeping bag. I'll grab a bottle of crown royal at the duty free and some pop closer to EMR. If i could some how package poutine i'd bring that down to.......hmmm maybe just some curd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
All you need is a sharpie to write vodka tampon on your junk and you are in like Flynn.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC