mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Instigator
 
Hyjinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada

Assuming you're still down around Spadina and Bloor, as of January we'll almost be neighbors...so I'd pool down with you.

I think we're going to be looking at smaller sized rental vans and gear trailers for spring though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
A complete smartass, but a wonderful person to do business with
MCB Feedback (+86)
Hyjinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #52 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_samurai View Post
It's early. But I'm still kicking myself for missing the last one. So please someone save a spot for me? or carpool with me?
Oh god it is starting already

Also I think Neo should have to ride with KoolKat
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #53 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics
 
Marauder_Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Victoria, BC

You can ride with me, the manual wipers are a lot better if I don't have to help work them.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #54 (permalink)
Agg- What you need a Rag?
 
Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kitchener ontario, Canada

Haha, I'd see if I could go, but I would have to meet some people, I don't really know anyone, and my mom would beat me for just asking about it LOL!!!!

Side note, Most of you guys pumping it?
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #55 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them
 
KoolKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg Canada

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
Oh god it is starting already

Also I think Neo should have to ride with KoolKat

Geesh so I stank up a dirty dingy restop bathroom(and I still maintain that place had a glory hole!!!!) and you never let a guy live it down do you!!!!


As long as you hit the washroom before me you'll be fine Neo. But whatever you do don't ask Moosepatrol to stop for a piss break. It'll be 3 hours later....if your lucky!!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
All you need is a sharpie to write vodka tampon on your junk and you are in like Flynn.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:32 AM   #56 (permalink)
Agg- What you need a Rag?
 
Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kitchener ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
Geesh so I stank up a dirty dingy restop bathroom(and I still maintain that place had a glory hole!!!!) and you never let a guy live it down do you!!!!


As long as you hit the washroom before me you'll be fine Neo. But whatever you do don't ask Moosepatrol to stop for a piss break. It'll be 3 hours later....if your lucky!!!!!!
ROFL
I have had my share of stinking up washroom/classrooms!
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Neo_samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjinx View Post
Assuming you're still down around Spadina and Bloor, as of January we'll almost be neighbors...so I'd pool down with you.

I think we're going to be looking at smaller sized rental vans and gear trailers for spring though.
sounds good... and good neighbours should go paintballing together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
Oh god it is starting already

Also I think Neo should have to ride with KoolKat
I feel like it's not too early i don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
Geesh so I stank up a dirty dingy restop bathroom(and I still maintain that place had a glory hole!!!!) and you never let a guy live it down do you!!!!


As long as you hit the washroom before me you'll be fine Neo. But whatever you do don't ask Moosepatrol to stop for a piss break. It'll be 3 hours later....if your lucky!!!!!!
... meh... i'll survive, my room mate was one stinky S.O.B.

can't wait already...

and wait, what manual windshield wipers? i'm missing something
__________________
Clearing out my paintball collection. Everything is negotiable

pm me to find out more!
Neo_samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #58 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them
 
KoolKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg Canada

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_samurai View Post
can't wait already...

and wait, what manual windshield wipers? i'm missing something
The day before we went down for fall, MauraderPilot had the motor go on his wiper blades. Being the trooper that he is he opted not to cancel for such a trivial thing. He drove the whole way in pouring rain without wipers. For the ride home he hooked up some string to the blades to coordinate pulling the blades if needed. It was pretty funny to see.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
All you need is a sharpie to write vodka tampon on your junk and you are in like Flynn.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #59 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics
 
Marauder_Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Victoria, BC

Hey, we made it there and back. I think I've got back and eyesight problems after spending 16 solid hours bent over the steering wheel focusing on Moosepatrol's taillights, but, hey, it works!
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #60 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

I definitely think if we go in spring it should be a rental van, one of the ones that seats fifteen. That way maybe Crazy would be able to fit inside with his house he packed up to bring.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC